- Edgar Cayce and Alice Bailey were recorded saying that they consulted the Records for their readings.
- Tajao, a Chinese Prophet, predicted more than two thousand years of events consulting the Records.
- What if the Akashic Records are recorded in what we call the black holes? The Quantum Reality.
W. M. Flinders Petrie "Kahun, Gurob, and Hawara," London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner, and Co., 1890 The University of Chicago Library
The Greeks and Romans of antiquity described that "near the Pyramid of Hawara, there is a vast complex, almost a maze with several rooms, open courtyards, chapels, hidden rooms and huge spaces containing papyrus documents with important insights and recommendations for the continuation and survival of the human civilization.
He described secret halls containing historical records which had been kept for more than 9,000 years when he was there.
In his writings, he claims he visited the Hall of Records, south of the Pyramid of Hawara in Egypt.
Herodotus describes the immense Labyrinth of Hawara, the rooms full of documents containing the history of the earth, Atlantis and the steps that future generations must continue to survive and protect the Earth. It is a warning for future generations.
He places the "Labyrinth" south of the 4,000 year old Pyramid of Hawara in Egypt.
"Theurgy," the study of the Cosmos to unite with higher souls.
"Astrology," the wisdom of the Universe and the effect that has with all living creatures.
The library was part of a larger research institution called the Museum of Alexandria, where many of the most famous thinkers of the ancient world studied.
Scribes were employed to copy books from different parts of the world. Thousands of papyrus scrolls were kept in the Library and the shelves for the collection was known as bibliothekai. Above the shelves was an inscription that read; The place for the cure of the soul.
In The Tarot Cards you find Hermes in the card "The Magician."
The entrance of the cave of Sybyl at Cumae, is very interesting; compare it to the Maya Arch at Uxmal.
- Osiris is depicted as a green-skinned man.
- The chapel was built as the ceiling of the Hathor Temple in Egypt.
- The 50 BC relief shows the stars and planets in the positions they would have been seen at that date giving us a glance at the great knowledge that the ancient Egyptians had of the Precession of the Equinoxes.
- The zodiac or map is the basis on which later astronomy systems were based.
He talks about another one near the city of Piedras Negras, in the Mexican state of Coahuila.
Was the sudden rise of ancient civilizations created because they took this knowledge from the survivors of the Island of Atlas?